I keep seeing all these great Summer Fun Listsfloating around and they are pretty awesome. Here is the problem I am having with some of them: they are for older kids, they cost a fortune, you must have an engineering degree to make it work, or they would take me all day to set up and 5 seconds for my kids to break. So I decided to put together a list for the Not so Crafty Moms, like me. We are all on a budget, we are all busy, and we all want our kids to have a great summer…
Summer Fun List
- Make Bird feeders
- Moon Dough
- Turn on the sprinkler
- Sidewalk chalk
- Visit the library
- Visit a park
- Make treats for local fire fighters or police officers
- Have a picnic
- Hair gel writing
- Buy a bag of 25 balloons and blow them all up (my kids will play with them for days.)
- Bubbles and other bubble stuff
- Have ice cream for dinner
- Spray water paint ( clean spray bottles filled with water and let them spray sidewalks)
- ICE this, thi s, or Mixed food coloring with water and freeze in ice cube trays use for water table, bath tub, pool, or painting.
- Toy wash, let them clean all the outdoor toys with water and sponges
I plan to do 2-3 of these a week and add more as I go, but it’s a good starting point.
Do you have a summer fun list? Please share!