I am not a professional writer, I am an Almost Super Mom. I started this blog so I could look back and remember how crazy my life was when my kids are grown and to share my life with other parents (it’s nice to know you aren’t the only one feeling the way you do.) I was super thrilled when Vicky nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. What does it mean? Do you get a prize? Nope no prize. It means that someone reads and likes my blog, woooohooohooooo! I never imagine I would have any followers let alone an award, my mom would be so proud.
Part of the Versatile Blogger Award is sharing a few blogs I like, so I listed a few below.
The other part is sharing a few things about me that you might not know, here goes…
- I never planned on being a full-time stay at home mom, but by the second day we were home with G I knew I couldn’t ever leave him at a daycare.
- You know I am a coffee drinker, what you don;t know is I am a Folgers girl. No fancy coffee here, Folgers and great value vanilla caramel creamer every morning (and some afternoons.)
- I hate running, it’s not fun, but it keeps my fit and I love the feeling I get when I’m done.
- Before kids I was an accountant, and safety manager, and a CNA. If I had to choose one to go back to I would choose accounting for sure, I love numbers.
- I have spent most of my life on the back of a horse, 3 years ago I gave it up to spend more time with my kids. I miss it terribly and I will get another horse when my kids are 30.
- I had no idea how to cook when I left home, I ate mostly easy mac and grilled cheese. The first time my husband told me that microwave french fires and hamburger helper wasn’t a home cooked meal I was in shock!
- I am a labor and delivery junkie/ lactavist. If I could be pregnant, give birth, nurse a babe til 6 weeks then give it to someone else to raise as a career I would. (It sounds kinda awful when I type it out huh?) I love pregnancy, birth, and breastfeeding.
So that is me in a nutshell, pretty awesome huh? If you like my blog check out the other listed here (yes, I know I am supposed to list 15, it’s a work in progress…) And thanks to all my readers!